Here is the latest football news that may help you tweak your team selections:
- Liverpool 3-0 Crystal Palace: Reds remain unbeaten as Sadio Mane scores 100th goal
Liverpool remain unbeaten in the Premier League this season after Sadio Mane scores his 100th goal for the club in a victory against Crystal Palace.
Sat, 18 Sep 2021 15:57:50 GMT
- Manchester City 0-0 Southampton: Pep Guardiola feeling 'guilty' after Citizens draw blank
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola says he feels "guilty" after his side fail to put on "a show" in Saturday's goalless draw with Southampton.
Sat, 18 Sep 2021 19:59:51 GMT
- Aston Villa 3-0 Everton: Toffees' unbeaten run comes to an end at Villa Park
Aston Villa score three second-half goals in a brilliant display which saw Everton's unbeaten run ended at Villa Park.
Sat, 18 Sep 2021 20:09:17 GMT
- Why Brentford striker Ivan Toney is 'built' for the Premier League
For a long time, there has been a sense that Ivan Toney is a Premier League player in waiting - but is the Brentford striker finally proving his worth?
Sat, 18 Sep 2021 17:19:52 GMT
- FA to investigate Burnley and Arsenal fans' clash after game at Turf Moor
The Football Association is to investigate the post-match clash between Burnley and Arsenal fans at Turf Moor on Saturday.
Sun, 19 Sep 2021 08:28:19 GMT
- Norwich City 1-3 Watford: Ismaila Sarr scores twice as Hornets beat Canaries
Watford beat Norwich in the battle of the two promoted sides and Premier League relegation rivals - to leave Norwich bottom on no points.
Sat, 18 Sep 2021 16:08:18 GMT
- Burnley 0-1 Arsenal: Martin Odegaard free-kick earns Gunners second win of season
Martin Odegaard's sweetly struck free-kick earns Arsenal their second Premier League win of the season at the expense of Burnley, who remain winless.
Sat, 18 Sep 2021 16:31:36 GMT
- Hibernian 2-2 St Mirren: Hibs spurn chance to go top of table
Hibernian blow the chance of going clear at the top of the Scottish Premiership as St Mirren staged a dramatic comeback to draw at Easter Road.
Sat, 18 Sep 2021 17:12:24 GMT
- Lionel Messi: How much do you know about PSG's new signing?
As Lionel Messi prepares to make his home debut for PSG, how much do you know about one of the world's finest ever footballers?
Sun, 19 Sep 2021 05:06:11 GMT
- Manchester City 0-0 Southampton: Shot-shy Man City fortunate to draw with Saints
A strangely shot-shy Manchester City cannot find a way through a resolute Southampton and are fortunate to get a draw at a noisy Etihad Stadium.
Sat, 18 Sep 2021 16:23:24 GMT
- Match of the Day analysis: How Arsenal showed ‘grit & determination’ to beat Burnley
Match of the Day pundits Gary Lineker, Jermaine Jenas and Martin Keown discuss how Arsenal showed "grit and determination" in their hard-fought victory over Burnley in the Premier League.
Sat, 18 Sep 2021 23:13:09 GMT
- Man City 0-0 Southampton: Pep Guardiola says his side 'struggled' against Saints
Pep Guardiola says Manchester City "struggled with their build-up play" following a 0-0 draw against Southampton.
Sat, 18 Sep 2021 17:02:04 GMT
- Transfer rumours: Haaland, Messi, De Ligt, Rice, Cavani
Manchester United still want Erling Braut Haaland, Messi's salary revealed, Chelsea are interested in Matthijs de Ligt, plus more.
Sun, 19 Sep 2021 06:03:48 GMT
- Derby County 2-1 Stoke City: Max Bird sets up Rams victory
Troubled Derby end a miserable week in style as Max Bird's spectacular goal paves the way for a deserved home win over in-form Stoke.
Sat, 18 Sep 2021 17:45:38 GMT
- Liverpool 3-0 Crystal Palace: Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool had to give everything in 'hard-fought win'
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool had to give everything in their "hard-fought" 3-0 win over Crystal Palace in the Premier League.
Sat, 18 Sep 2021 17:03:41 GMT
- Man City 0-0 Southampton: Draw feels like a win for Saints - Ralph Hasenhuttl
Southampton manager Ralph Hasenhuttl says he is "proud" of his side after they held Manchester City to a goalless draw at Etihad Stadium.
Sat, 18 Sep 2021 16:51:41 GMT
- Sutton Common Rovers 2-2 Jersey Bulls: Watch all the goals in 60 seconds
Watch all the goals from the FA Cup second qualifying round match as Sutton Common Rovers manage to come back from a 2-0 deficit to draw 2-2 against Jersey Bulls.
Sat, 18 Sep 2021 17:54:00 GMT
- Aston Villa 3-0 Everton: Dean Smith says his side played 'really good football' in Everton win
Aston Villa head coach Dean Smith says his side played "really good football" in their 3-0 victory over Everton in the Premier League.
Sat, 18 Sep 2021 19:35:52 GMT
- Aston Villa 3-0 Everton: Rafael Benitez says his side's defeat to Aston Villa was harsh
Everton manager Rafael Benitez says his side's 3-0 defeat to Aston Villa in the Premier League was harsh.
Sat, 18 Sep 2021 19:38:14 GMT
- Burnley 0-1 Arsenal: Mikel Arteta on a hard-fought win
Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta is delighted with a "hard-fought" three points at Burnley and highlights the "commitment" and "spirit" of his players.
Sat, 18 Sep 2021 17:02:29 GMT
- Burnley 0-1 Arsenal: Clarets have got to find that clinical edge - Sean Dyche
Burnley manager Sean Dyche felt as though his side played "excellently" but failed to "find that clinical edge" in front of goal in their 1-0 defeat to Arsenal at Turf Moor.
Sat, 18 Sep 2021 16:56:46 GMT
- Liverpool 3-0 Crystal Palace: Patrick Vieira frustrated as his side conceded three goals from set pieces
Crystal Palace manager Patrick Vieira says conceding three goals from set pieces against Liverpool in the Premier League was "frustrating".
Sat, 18 Sep 2021 17:06:17 GMT
- Norwich City 1-3 Watford: Xisco Munoz says his side played at ‘high level' in Norwich win
Watford manager Xisco Munoz says his side played at a "high level" in their 3-1 win against Norwich in the Premier League.
Sat, 18 Sep 2021 22:22:16 GMT